1. You can disagree without being disagreeable. Passion is welcome. Personal attacks are not. Not only do they create an unpleasant atmosphere, they almost always succeed in making the attacker look bad.
2. Please do not use chatroom or text message abbreviations. Try to use good grammar and punctuation, as it helps others understand what points you are trying to make. I myself write things in MS Word and then copy and paste it. But you can go with whatever works for you.
3. Try to stay on topic. I realize that discussions can sometimes evolve from one topic into another. That is the organic nature of discussions. But avoid getting into personal discussions on the board. You can use the private message feature for that.
4. The administrator (Kahlessa) will be the final arbiter on any disputes or violations of the rules. Members who have trouble following the rules may be suspended for a short time. Members who cannot follow the rules will be banned. (I really don’t want to become a censor here. Please, please, don’t make me!)
5. Above all, show respect to others on this message board.
6. Happy Posting!
"Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."